You can find all important information here:
- Cleanliness & hygiene are our quality promise to you and have top priority.
Cleanliness is very important to us throughout the year.
During this special time, we naturally pay increased attention to safety and hygiene.
- A special advantage is our quiet location in nature.
Strengthen your defences by exercising in our fresh mountain air
and in the sauna directly in the flat Kitz Alpen Lodge.
Recreation, exercise and relaxation in the fresh air is possible at any time “at a distance”.
- Contactless check-in & check-out.
- Proven safety concepts are adhered to in all lift facilities.
- Modified cancellation conditions if no skiing is possible in our entire region due to Covid 19 or if our operation is closed by the authorities.
Should one of the above cases occur and affect your holiday period, we will of course cancel your booking free of charge. Your deposit will be converted into a voucher, which can be redeemed at any time on the date of your choice. We will refund the deposit on request.
In the event of a border or company closure, you can cancel free of charge anyway under Austrian law.
Which Corona regulations currently apply to your holiday with us?
- You can find information about safe holiday planning in Salzburger Land here.
- Information around the regulations for arrival and departure can be found here.
In case of illness, or illness of a relative caused by Covid19, you are covered by the European Travel Cancellation Insurance! Cancellation cover also in case of COVID-19 illness despite pandemic status.
For the best possible coverage, we recommend that you take out the travel insurance that we offer when you make your booking!